This villa in Ardèche built in the high grounds of an untouched and lush valley, a true haven of quiet. Here, rocks, oak trees and birds will be your only neighbours. At the bottom of the valley, a lovely river runs through the picturesque wilderness of Jean’s property. This Provencal country house offers great comfort and many recreational facilities. The gardens and flowered terraces are an invitation to relaxation and serenity. The large swimming pool, cooled by a waterfall and overlooking the valley, feels like a mini paradise.
The 260sqm villa comprises of six bedrooms in total: four bedrooms with double beds, a smaller bedroom with a double bed, and a bedroom on the mezzanine with 3 single beds. Its facilities include two equipped kitchens, two dining rooms, two living rooms, two bathrooms, two shower rooms, an 18×7 metre swimming-pool, two terraces and a winter garden. It is built and renovated using exclusively natural materials such as stone, wood, copper and hemp.
The estate obtained the European Ecolabel in November 2010, awarded to establishments that maintain high standards in sustainabiltiy while guaranteeing quality services. Food at the restaurant is cooked using fresh local and seasonal produce from local producers or an organic cooperative.
The property is committed to promoting the following:
- reducing energy consumption with use of low-energy light-bulbs and Class A appliances.
- ensure that power is supplied by renewable energy: electricity at the estate is generated 100% from green energies (wind, solar, geothermal) provided by the ERDF network.
- conserve water resources by monitoring its consumption and saving on garden water by rain collection.
- buying eco-labelled produce as much as possible
- reduce and sort out waste: buy rechargeable instead of pre-packed products and recycle as much as possible.
- preserving green spaces: no synthetic pesticide or herbicide is ever used, plants adapted to the climate are preferred to optimize landscape integration.
- hire and train personnel accustomed to ecological practices and inspire the clients to do the same.
CO₂ emissions and CO₂ Emissions calculation of Atmosfair
compensate CO₂ footprint
CO₂ emissions per night / per person
CO₂ emissions at full capacity
Amount of compensation per night / person
Amount of compensation at full capacity