Jean’s green villa is set in the heart of the regional nature park Monts d’Ardèche, a unique preserved spot to rest and recharge the batteries. This 250sqm villa can accommodate 8 people at a time and is open throughout the year. Its top-notch facilities include a private swimming pool as well as an independent clay tennis court and a private 2,000sqm garden. Jean also has his own restaurant on the spread-out estate for guests who want to take a break from cooking.
Within the villa, there are two spacious bedrooms, one with a double bed (160×200) and the other houses twin beds (90×90), an additional bedroom along the mezzanine consisting of twin beds and a sleeping couch (160×200) , a-well equipped kitchen and dining room, a living room with a TV, and a bathroom.
Adjacent to the villa are two chalets. One, 40sqm in size, consists of two bedrooms, similarly set up with a double bed and twin beds respectively, a bathroom and a living room with a cooking area. The other is slightly smaller but no less comfier, it is made up of two bedrooms containing a French bed and a bathroom.
Jean wishes for you to enjoy a rejuvenating holiday but also for you to take away a knowledge and heightened interest in environment preservation shared with you by his team.
The estate obtained the selective European ecolabel “Green Key” in November 2010, awarded to establishments committed while guaranteeing quality services while respecting the environment.
The buildings on this protected site are built and renovated using exclusively natural materials such as stone, wood, copper and hemp. Food at the restaurant is prepared using healthy, local and seasonal produce from local producers or an organic cooperative.
The property is committed to promoting the following:
- reduce energy consumption with use of low-energy light-bulbs and Class A appliances.
- ensure the energy comes exclusively from renewable energy: electricity at the estate is produced completely by renewable energy sources (wind, solar, geothermal) provided by the ERDF network.
- preserve water resources by monitoring its consumption and saving on garden water by rain collection.
- buy eco-labelled produce as much as possible
- reduce and sort out waste: buy rechargeable instead of pre-packed products recycle as much as possible.
- preserving green spaces: no synthetic pesticide or herbicide is ever used, plants adapted to the climate are preferred to optimize landscape integration.
- train and hire personnel accustomed to ecological practices and inspire clients to do the same.
CO₂ emissions and CO₂ Emissions calculation of Atmosfair
compensate CO₂ footprint
CO₂ emissions per night / per person
CO₂ emissions at full capacity
Amount of compensation per night / person
Amount of compensation at full capacity